Refugee Week 2018: Free Content Collection
Refugee week highlights the importance of sanctuary and the resulting benefits for refugees and host countries. UNHCR figures state:
- An unprecedented 65.6 million people globally are forcibly displaced.
- 22.5 million of those are refugees.
- Half of all refugees are children.
In support of Refugee Week we have curated a research collection focused on refugee experiences, their integration, impact, protection and contribution. The collection is freely available to download during 2018.
Browse the Research Collection
In collaboration with a wide range of community organisations, ongoing research continues to foster:
- Positive reactions within society towards refugees.
- More empathy for the reality of refugee experiences.
- Appreciation of refugee skills and talents.
- Better understanding between different communities.
We hope you find this collection a useful resource advocating the Refugee Week vision to encourage successful integration and enablement of refugees to live safely whilst making valued contributions.
Follow the conversation, and share the collection #RefugeeWeek