Sociology Lens and WIREs (Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews) are delighted to present a debate here around the following article: Climate change knowledge and social movement theory Andrew Jamison (Department of Development and Planning, Aalborg University) The following commentators will be discussing the issues raised in this article with the author using the comments thread below: Patrick Gilham (University of Idaho) Maria Kousis (University of Crete) Liam Leonard (Institute of Technology, Sligo) You can read the article under discussion for free here....
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- ‘Doing family’ in adversity: exploring children’s and families’ experiences of alternative care in Thailand.
- Introducing a New Journal: Diversity & Inclusion Research
- Can young children give or withhold consent to heart surgery? Obstacles to innovative research
- How to make sense of the debate on “study drugs”?
- Earthquakes in Turkey: reflections from past experience
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.