By Dena T. Smith Facebook announced that over the next few weeks, members will begin to be able to use voice capabilities that will be integrated into a variety of applications offered by the social networking site (see the article). If this is successful, it will open the door to new possibilities for increased connection between users. No longer would Skype or sites like Myspace be enough all on their own. Whether it’s texting, emailing, facebooking, IMing, or Tweeting, people...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- ‘Doing family’ in adversity: exploring children’s and families’ experiences of alternative care in Thailand.
- Introducing a New Journal: Diversity & Inclusion Research
- Can young children give or withhold consent to heart surgery? Obstacles to innovative research
- How to make sense of the debate on “study drugs”?
- Earthquakes in Turkey: reflections from past experience
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.