Sociology Lens and WIREs (Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews) are delighted to present a debate here around the following article: Climate change knowledge and social movement theory Andrew Jamison (Department of Development and Planning, Aalborg University) The following commentators will be discussing the issues raised in this article with the author using the comments thread below: Patrick Gilham (University of Idaho) Maria Kousis (University of Crete) Liam Leonard (Institute of Technology, Sligo) You can read the article under discussion for free here....
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Interview with Dr Zhuoni Zhang, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Xiaogang Wu, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Byoung-Hoon Lee, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- What is Medical AI Good For?
- Tweeting Abolition in an Age of Mass Incarceration and Social Unrest, Part II: From the Margins to the Mainstream
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.