The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs handles the claims, benefits, and memorial services for veterans as well as provide services for their spouses and dependents. However a long-standing problem with this office is the expected turn around with claims processing that often leaves many veterans and their families without adequate healthcare or other benefit support. Given the debate in the United States with the Affordable Care Act and its comparability to other Western Hemisphere countries that have initiated universal healthcare,...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Discussing the ‘obsession’ with childhood disorder labelling
- You are what you swallow? Considering the moral implications of psychiatric diagnosis for children
- Empowerment in Action: How Women’s Choices Safeguard Food Security in Uganda
- Neurodiversity and Queer Phenomenology: Reflections from Life-Writings
- Can we play to address violence? Feeling vulnerable while free (at school) with LOVE
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.