Like millions of others – possibly including yourself – I passed through several airports this summer (Remember summer?). But – perhaps unlike you – I obsess about airports, maybe because air travel forms a key part of my studies, or because I’m just something of an aero-geek. I mean, I was in the air cadets for two years as a teenager. But if you think about it, airports are strange, unique kinds of places.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Interview with Dr Zhuoni Zhang, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Xiaogang Wu, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Byoung-Hoon Lee, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- What is Medical AI Good For?
- Tweeting Abolition in an Age of Mass Incarceration and Social Unrest, Part II: From the Margins to the Mainstream
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.