Last month, world leaders participated in the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen, Denmark. At this conference, President Barack Obama of the United States and leaders of the BASIC Group (President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva of Brazil, President Jacob Zuma of South Africa, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh of India, and Premier Wen Jiabao of China) created the Copenhagen Accord. The Copenhagen Accord acknowledged the continuation of previous agreements such as the Kyoto Protocol. Moreover, it established a maximum...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Interview with Dr George Baylon Radics, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- So, what’s it like being Muslim in Academia? A case of oppressive institutions and Islamophobic landscapes.
- School teachers’ perceptions of the bystanders’ role in school bullying
- Well-being is a characteristic of companies – not just individual workers
- Trans Children & Pathologisation in the UK
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.