The holiday season is officially upon us as thousands of individuals woke up early on this Black Friday to score the best deals of the season. This time of year brings joy to the hearts of many, but also exposes one of the greatest contradictions in American society. Along with the excitement of holiday shopping and purchasing a 50 inch TV for half-price, this time of year is also supposed to be about giving. From Thanksgiving through Christmas more people...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Can we play to address violence? Feeling vulnerable while free (at school) with LOVE
- Growing up in the shadow of domestic violence: impacts upon children & cost to society
- Diversity & Inclusion Research: Unveiling and Promoting Diversity, Inclusion, and Access
- ‘Doing family’ in adversity: exploring children’s and families’ experiences of alternative care in Thailand.
- Introducing a New Journal: Diversity & Inclusion Research
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.