- Previous story A Safer and More Just Society: Policy and Projections of the 1967 President’s Crime Commission Report
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- ‘Doing family’ in adversity: exploring children’s and families’ experiences of alternative care in Thailand.
- Introducing a New Journal: Diversity & Inclusion Research
- Can young children give or withhold consent to heart surgery? Obstacles to innovative research
- How to make sense of the debate on “study drugs”?
- Earthquakes in Turkey: reflections from past experience
Subscribe to our alerts
The Asian Social Work and Policy Review seeks to encourage exchanges of original ideas, rigorous analysis of experiences, innovative practice methods founded on local knowledge and skills of problem solving in the areas of social work and social policy between various countries in Asia.
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.