Free Content Collection: Feminism and Politics
Explore ideas behind feminist political theory, social policy, and feminist thought in this curated article collection. Drawn from the social sciences, the research will help you discover more about the strive for equality, from the gender pay gap to shaping literacy and education.
All articles are freely available for you to read and share until 30 September 2018.
- On the problems and possibilities of feminist solidarity: The Women’s March one year on
- Bridging the enduring gender gap in political interest in Europe: The relevance of promoting gender equality
- Accessing feminism
- Anti‐liberalism Pushes Back
- Power, Gender, and Group Discussion
- Authentic feminist? Authenticity and feminist identity in teenage feminists’ talk
- “It wasn’t feasible for us”: Queer Women of Color Navigating Family Formation
- Notion of multiple crisis and feminist perspectives on social contract
- (Un)representative democracy: where are all the female candidates?
- Sex Roles, Status, and the Need for Social Change
- What Do Feminist Theories Have to Offer to Literacy, Education, and Research?