by smteixeirapoit A recent news article discusses the findings of three surveys used by the Office for National Statistics in the United Kingdom. The results suggest that the gender wage gap does not necessarily exist when examining comparable occupations. The findings state that, if the gender wage gap does exist, it is because of motherhood rather than womanhood. The news article concludes that females would like to be employed because of their merits instead of being patronized by “quota feminists”....
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Interview with Dr Zhuoni Zhang, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Xiaogang Wu, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Byoung-Hoon Lee, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- What is Medical AI Good For?
- Tweeting Abolition in an Age of Mass Incarceration and Social Unrest, Part II: From the Margins to the Mainstream
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.