Flawed policy networks and health care reform by christinablunt The Washington Post announced President Obama will address a joint session of Congress on September 9 regarding the current heath care system and the administration’s push for reform. The August recess has given an already complex conversation the opportunity to unleash chaos and fear in many parts of the country. Assembly, President Obama will be using this opportunity to reel in the debate. According to the Washington Post it is unlikely...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Interview with Dr Zhuoni Zhang, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Xiaogang Wu, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Byoung-Hoon Lee, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- What is Medical AI Good For?
- Tweeting Abolition in an Age of Mass Incarceration and Social Unrest, Part II: From the Margins to the Mainstream
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.