Happy new year! I hope that this year finds you with accepted publications, good grades, and time for sleep. Each year, starting mid-December, begins the season for “ratings” and lists of the “best” and the”worst” moments, outfits, songs, movies, actors, or whatever you can put in a list of the previous year. As my Facebook feed quickly turns from photos and status updates to comical BuzzFeed lists, I came across one interesting list this year that I had not seen...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Interview with Dr George Baylon Radics, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- So, what’s it like being Muslim in Academia? A case of oppressive institutions and Islamophobic landscapes.
- School teachers’ perceptions of the bystanders’ role in school bullying
- Well-being is a characteristic of companies – not just individual workers
- Trans Children & Pathologisation in the UK
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.