U.S. department of agriculture has released a report about expected expenditures for raising a child from birth to age 17 in U.S. . Several news sites refer this news as “quarter-million dollar baby” – about a quarter of a million dollar is spent for a child born in 2008 through birth to age 17 (the expenditures vary across family income, region, or household structure- See the report ). The amount of money has been increasing in since 1960 when the...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Interview with Dr Zhuoni Zhang, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Xiaogang Wu, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Byoung-Hoon Lee, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- What is Medical AI Good For?
- Tweeting Abolition in an Age of Mass Incarceration and Social Unrest, Part II: From the Margins to the Mainstream
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.