by nathan jurgenson Tim O’Reilly coined the phrase “Web 2.0”, and while the term has been differently used, I have boiled it down to the recent explosion of user-generated content (thus the focus on prosumption). This past summer, O’Reilly has declared another new era, what he calls “Web Squared”: “There’s […] a qualitative change happening as the Web becomes more closely integrated with the real world via sensor-based smart phone applications. Web Squared is another way of saying “Web meets...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Discussing the ‘obsession’ with childhood disorder labelling
- You are what you swallow? Considering the moral implications of psychiatric diagnosis for children
- Empowerment in Action: How Women’s Choices Safeguard Food Security in Uganda
- Neurodiversity and Queer Phenomenology: Reflections from Life-Writings
- Can we play to address violence? Feeling vulnerable while free (at school) with LOVE
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.