by ChristinaBlunt On Saturday July 18, the Washington Post reported that respected human rights group Memorial will suspend its activities in Chechnya following the murder of one of its activists, Natalya Estemirova. Reports state that Estemirova was kidnapped outside her home last Wednesday and found with a bullet in her head hours later outside the Chechen capital. Estemirova’s work involved documenting crimes committed by representatives of the authorities. The Post reports that Estemirova was killed the same day a report...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Discussing the ‘obsession’ with childhood disorder labelling
- You are what you swallow? Considering the moral implications of psychiatric diagnosis for children
- Empowerment in Action: How Women’s Choices Safeguard Food Security in Uganda
- Neurodiversity and Queer Phenomenology: Reflections from Life-Writings
- Can we play to address violence? Feeling vulnerable while free (at school) with LOVE
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.