by PlantingSeedsFromUA In the past decade we have heard of various school shootings throughout the United States. A search on the internet using “school shootings” as the keywords produces over one million hits. The rise in school violence, or the appearance of, has contributed to the increased interest in the sociological investigation of the violence that takes place in schools. Research has supported the correlation between school violence and bullying. In recent news, a 14 year old boy...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Interview with Dr Zhuoni Zhang, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Xiaogang Wu, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Byoung-Hoon Lee, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- What is Medical AI Good For?
- Tweeting Abolition in an Age of Mass Incarceration and Social Unrest, Part II: From the Margins to the Mainstream
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.