by Delawaregrad As the United States prepares to inaugurate its first African American President, the President-Elect took time out of his final day before taking office to commemorate Martin Luther King Day by honoring his commitment to service. In an inaugural speech which promises a strong commitment to public service, the below link highlights a portion of the legacy of Dr. King. Read More Blackwell Reference Online entry on Martin Luther King
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Can we play to address violence? Feeling vulnerable while free (at school) with LOVE
- Growing up in the shadow of domestic violence: impacts upon children & cost to society
- Diversity & Inclusion Research: Unveiling and Promoting Diversity, Inclusion, and Access
- ‘Doing family’ in adversity: exploring children’s and families’ experiences of alternative care in Thailand.
- Introducing a New Journal: Diversity & Inclusion Research
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.