by ChristinaBlunt In an effort to reinvigorate the Fatah movement, Palestinian Authority president Mahmoud Abbas launched the party’s first congress in 20 years. In what was described as a lively two-hour speech, Abbas maintained the right of the Palestinian people to resist occupation and praised non-violent opposition. He proclaimed the need to find, “a new organization, a new party, and a new political language.” Notably, Israel permitted delegates from throughout the Arab world to attend the Congress, including Lebanon and...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Interview with Dr George Baylon Radics, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- So, what’s it like being Muslim in Academia? A case of oppressive institutions and Islamophobic landscapes.
- School teachers’ perceptions of the bystanders’ role in school bullying
- Well-being is a characteristic of companies – not just individual workers
- Trans Children & Pathologisation in the UK
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.