Sociology Compass Volume 4, Issue 11 Page 924 – 998 The latest issue of Sociology Compass is available on Wiley Online Library Crime & Deviance Immigrants’ Perceptions of the Police (pages 924–935) Yuning Wu Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010 | DOI: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2010.00332.x Culture Environmental/Green Cultural Shifts: Dynamics of Social Change (pages 936–946) Lynne M. Woehrle Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010 | DOI: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2010.00333.x Race & Ethnicity Middle-class Latin@ Identity: Building a Theoretical and Conceptual Framework (pages...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Can we play to address violence? Feeling vulnerable while free (at school) with LOVE
- Growing up in the shadow of domestic violence: impacts upon children & cost to society
- Diversity & Inclusion Research: Unveiling and Promoting Diversity, Inclusion, and Access
- ‘Doing family’ in adversity: exploring children’s and families’ experiences of alternative care in Thailand.
- Introducing a New Journal: Diversity & Inclusion Research
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.