I am one of the job search survivors – if “survival” means “got a job”. I did actually get a job. I got a good job at a university and city where I can build a life. I am one of the lucky few. In preparation for this post, I have been racking my brain trying to come up with some things I did well that could be helpful to those on the market this fall. But the fact is,...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Can we play to address violence? Feeling vulnerable while free (at school) with LOVE
- Growing up in the shadow of domestic violence: impacts upon children & cost to society
- Diversity & Inclusion Research: Unveiling and Promoting Diversity, Inclusion, and Access
- ‘Doing family’ in adversity: exploring children’s and families’ experiences of alternative care in Thailand.
- Introducing a New Journal: Diversity & Inclusion Research
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.