I am one of the job search survivors – if “survival” means “got a job”. I did actually get a job. I got a good job at a university and city where I can build a life. I am one of the lucky few. In preparation for this post, I have been racking my brain trying to come up with some things I did well that could be helpful to those on the market this fall. But the fact is,...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Interview with Dr Zhuoni Zhang, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Xiaogang Wu, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Byoung-Hoon Lee, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- What is Medical AI Good For?
- Tweeting Abolition in an Age of Mass Incarceration and Social Unrest, Part II: From the Margins to the Mainstream
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.