by christinablunt On Monday, 9 a.m. local time, just as the citizens of Nazran were arriving at their offices a suicide bomber drove a truck full of explosives into the police quarters of Ingushetia’s capital city. This act of terrorism is an example of the violence that has become all too familiar in the north caucus region of Russia. The New York Times presents such acts of terror as a nearly daily occurrence. Depending on the account, between 60 and...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Interview with Dr George Baylon Radics, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- So, what’s it like being Muslim in Academia? A case of oppressive institutions and Islamophobic landscapes.
- School teachers’ perceptions of the bystanders’ role in school bullying
- Well-being is a characteristic of companies – not just individual workers
- Trans Children & Pathologisation in the UK
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.