On March 25, The International Women’s Media Foundation revealed its two-year study, “Global Report on the Status of Women in the News Media” during its Leaders Conference in Washington, revealing that – not surprisingly – there is gender disparity in newsrooms worldwide. According to the final report (2011), “More than 150 researchers interviewed executives at more than 500 companies in 59 nations using a 12-page questionnaire” (p. 7). Although the report offers a regional breakdown of findings, the global results...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Interview with Dr Zhuoni Zhang, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Xiaogang Wu, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Byoung-Hoon Lee, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- What is Medical AI Good For?
- Tweeting Abolition in an Age of Mass Incarceration and Social Unrest, Part II: From the Margins to the Mainstream
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.