In early April, 2015, a self-driving car completed a 9 day cross country tour from San Francisco to New York City. During the 9 day adventure, the car was fully automated for 99% of the trip – relying on its humans only to enter and exit the interstates. The Audi car supported technology made by Delphi which uses a combination of advanced features already on the market including collision mitigation, integrated radar and camera systems, forward collision and lane departure warning. ...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Interview with Dr George Baylon Radics, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- So, what’s it like being Muslim in Academia? A case of oppressive institutions and Islamophobic landscapes.
- School teachers’ perceptions of the bystanders’ role in school bullying
- Well-being is a characteristic of companies – not just individual workers
- Trans Children & Pathologisation in the UK
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.