Nikki Khanna’s Sociology Compass article, Multiracial Americans Racial Identity Choices and Implications for the Collection of Race Data, reviews the literature on multiracial identity with a critical eye towards the 2010 U.S. Census. Racial identification is complex and difficult to measure because race itself is dynamic; a person’s racial identification may change—especially if the person has the ability to “pass,” or blend into the majority group even though they are, at least in par, a member of the minority group. ...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- ‘Doing family’ in adversity: exploring children’s and families’ experiences of alternative care in Thailand.
- Introducing a New Journal: Diversity & Inclusion Research
- Can young children give or withhold consent to heart surgery? Obstacles to innovative research
- How to make sense of the debate on “study drugs”?
- Earthquakes in Turkey: reflections from past experience
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.