by paulabowles British news has reported that two young brothers (aged 10 and 11) have been arrested in South Yorkshire for their alleged torture and assault of two younger boys. This case has once again raised the many emotive issues surrounding children who behave violently. Johann Hari of The Independent takes the opportunity to revisit the case of Mary Bell – as well as a brief reminder of the murder of James Bulger – concluding that ‘[t]he child who kills...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Interview with Dr Zhuoni Zhang, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Xiaogang Wu, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- Interview with Professor Byoung-Hoon Lee, Associate Editor for Sociology Compass
- What is Medical AI Good For?
- Tweeting Abolition in an Age of Mass Incarceration and Social Unrest, Part II: From the Margins to the Mainstream
Subscribe to our alerts
Energy colonialism and the role of the global in local responses to new energy infrastructures in the UK
Video abstract for the paper by Susana Batel and Patrick Devine-Wright (University of Exeter) Read the paper here.